Cruising Newbies Sharing Cruising Tips and More…
Hi! We’re Ant & Dick
We started this little website, and blog, as we are massive fans of cruising but also new to it…..maybe like you! Cruising can be daunting, no matter if you have cruised before, going cruising alone for the first time or never cruised before. We know what it’s like to get confused in all the complex ins and outs that cruising can bring….so we wanted to share our cruising tips, thoughts, ideas, reviews and so much more!
Sharing cruising tips for newbies, or even those that are used to cruising!
We share cruise safety tips, especially for those travelling and cruising solo.
Sharing out little thoughts and reviews on our own cruising adventures.
Stuck for where to take your next cruise? Maybe our cruising ideas could help?
Our Recent Blog Posts!
- What is OBC or ‘On-Board Credit’ for cruise ships?by AntandDickOn-Board Credit Explained…….. Cruise vacations are an amazing way to relax and explore the world. With so many different activities, dining options, and destinations to choose … Read more
- Cruise must haves and essentials (so we think!)by AntandDickWe look at some of the essential items and cruise must haves we think you need when packing for your cruise…. PS – you may have … Read more
- What is a cruise ship captain salary?by AntandDickWe look at the questions that many cruise folk ask “what is a cruise ship captain salary?” – and answer it the best we can in … Read more
- Can Cruise Ships Tip Over?by AntandDickCruise ships are safe beasts of the sea – but we look at whether cruise ships can actually tip over….. Cruise ships are mammoth structures that … Read more
- Our Top 10 Cruise Quotes or thereabouts!by AntandDickCruising and being on ships is a way of life for some – here are our Top 10 Cruise Quotes to help us get in the … Read more
- Cruise parking Galvestonby AntandDickWhat’s it like to park for your cruise in Galveston? Galveston, Texas, is one of the most popular ports for cruise ships departing from the Gulf … Read more
- What Cruise Lines Leave from Port Canaveral?by AntandDickAre you looking to cruise from Port Canaveral? Wondering which cruise lines leave from this port? Hopefully our quick info post can help! Port Canaveral, located … Read more
- What Cruise Line is the Best?by AntandDickChoosing a cruise can be difficult, so which cruise line would you choose to sail with and why? Cruising has become a popular choice for vacations … Read more
- Cruising in the Mediterraneanby AntandDickWhy Cruising from the Mediterranean is so popular! Cruising in the Mediterranean is a popular vacation choice for people all over the world. With its beautiful … Read more
- Cruising from Baltimore – a great choice?by AntandDickWhy Cruising from Baltimore is a great choice! Baltimore, Maryland is a city that has long been associated with the sea. Located on the shores of … Read more